Rules and Regulations
1. An orientation session will be held on the day of the commencement of the course which will be an introductory session as we understand coming from different countries the food and culture is different so it will be about how to make yourself comfortable and adjustable in new environment
2. The client has to pay Full fee in advance, paid fee will not be refunded or may be adjusted towards future courses is the sole decision of management.
3. The venue accomodations food daily schedule fee structure etc can be changed before or between the programme is under the sole descrition of management no argue or refund will be initiated in any circumstances
4. To receive the certificate it is essential to join all the session exceptional case like illness etc must be informed to the management
5. Vardan foundation is a consecrated place consumption of alcohol smoking and non vegetarian food is strictly prohibited inside the campus
For all the clients it is important to focus on the insruction gossiping and disturbing the session or any kind of misbehavior will lead to terminate from the campus without any refund
Visiting friends guest during the programme is not permissible if it is really essential prior permission from the managemet is required
The problems arising due to climatic change or technical issues like water power or any other which is not mentioned here the management will try its best to correst asap but misbehavior talking loudly or showing attiude or anger will termed as violation of rules and regulations and lead to leave the campus without any refund
During your stay the management will try its best that you must feel like a family of vardan foundation so it is very important that you feel like a family and maintain the sanctity of the campus
Rules and Code of Conduct
The teaching methodology of Yoga requires that certain rules and codes are adhered to. This makes for conducive learning and teaching and is in tune with the cultural demands of the location where the teacher training is being conducted.
This is also in tune with the Yamas (social conduct) & Niyamas (personal conduct) as clearly outlined in Yoga texts as an essential precursor to Yoga practices so that their benefits could be obtained.
The Essential Rules
Every student is required to pay full fee before the start of the course.
1. Full course attendance is required to be eligible for Certification.
2. The Course program should be followed with sincerity & discipline.
3. Punctuality is to be adhered to. Late walk ins to any module or any part of the course will not be allowed.
4. Respect for the teacher and training is paramount in Yoga tradition. Disrespect misbehavior or unwarranted talk & argument is not allowed. The teacher’s decision would be final in this regard.
5. No guests or friends are allowed within the premises during the course of the Training program, nor are they allowed to live with the student during the month of training.
6. Smoking, consuming alcohol and non vegetarian food is strictly prohibited within the teaching and living premises.
7. The student must not disturb the peace of the surroundings or his fellow students. In accordance with this, no kind of extra-ordinary activities may be carried out.
8. For any kind of personal discomfort or issues, the teacher / manager may be contacted individually for redress.
9. Library books if borrowed must be reissued every 3 days. If there is a pending request for the same, re-issue may be denied in the larger interest.
Disregard or non adherence to any of the above rules may render disqualification of the student without further reason. In such cases, no fee or part thereof would be refunded.
Code of conductThe codes inspired by Patanjali’s social & personal codes will not only help in tremendous personal evolution but also help in making for a memorable experience and the appreciation of a whole new way of life.
In order to achieve this, the students are requested to adhere to the following even if they find it difficult. 1. Observe an accommodating attitude towards everyone. Do not indulge in psychological harm, discrimination or a hurtful attitude.
2. Self Restraint & moderation: Try to adopt a middle of the road approach in eating & living. The mantra - Eat right, eat light, be “internalized” and you will be okay – always holds good.
3. Observe silence, especially during meals, and do not indulge in gossip or loose talk.
4. Keep yourself and your surroundings clean.
5. You are encouraged to have a daily bath and your daily ablutions before starting the day.
6. Take charge of your room – keep it clean at all times in the spirit of Karma Yoga. Ask for cleaning materials if required and available.
Adopt an attitude of surrender and non-possessiveness. You will be here for just a month and will be amazed to see how beneficial an attitude of ‘going with the flow’ can be for your personal growth.
- 10 Days & 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
- 1 Week Ayurveda and Herbology Course
- 1 Week Ayurveda Life Style Consultant Course
- 1 Week Ayurvedic Nutrition and Cooking Course
- 1 Week Ayurveda and Yoga Course
- 1 Week Kundalini and Chakra Healing Course
- Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh
- Yoga Treatments in Rishikesh
- How to Pay?